Friday, April 23, 2010

Half-Time Sports Grill - Newcastle, OK - BEST FRIED CHICKEN...EVER!

RATING: 88/100

I never thought I could give a sports bar such a high rating, but this place has the best fried chicken.  If you are ever near Oklahoma City, you must go here!  The place has seating for families.  Plus, the people are great and you won't believe the CHICKEN.  I prefer their chicken to the local Dallas/Fort Worth place that everyone loves.  I won't name any names because I wouldn't want to hurt Babe's feelings... ;>{

If you like fried okra, you will want to order that too.

Half-Time Sports Grill on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

  1. In modernity, most RMA requests are completed through the Internet, so having the ability to process RMAs has become reviews a crucial aspect of the tech world. Upon receiving the
    initial request, the representative, aided by the help of reverse logistics technology.
    become reviews

    ReplyDelete

iFOODCASTER.com Dallas restaurants