Sunday, March 14, 2010

Joe T. Garcias - Fort Worth, TX - Um, Is This Mexican Food?



RATING 75/100


 I know... I know. This place is a local institution of Fort Worth. An icon of the area... We all have memories of events that we have attended there. But can we all come together and agree that the food really isn't that great. From extremely greasy tacos to fajitas that taste...uh...terriaki. What? TERRIAKI... YES! EWWW. Anyway, the place is packed all the time and we all sort of know the family and love them. I just wish I could go for the food. Instead, I will cotinue to go for a Sunday brunch now and again. And I am sure our family will have an event or two every year. But it just isn't the food that draws us there. Thank goodness for them that traditions exist. I wonder what would happen if the food was great. My gosh, we would never get it! And for the love of Pete! Accept Credit Cards! It's not cute anymore trying to be old school and take cash only. Who carries cash anymore? Ok...see you there tonight...darn it!



Joe T. Garcia's Mexican on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

iFOODCASTER.com Dallas restaurants