Sunday, March 21, 2010

Brio Tuscan Grill - Southlake, TX - Not Worth the Wait, but Good...

RATING 80/100

OK, I don't normally review chain restaurants, but I feel like Brio is worth a few sentences.  The atmosphere is decent.  Could be improved if it weren't so LOUD!  The bar areas are really nice.  I especially like the outdoor bar area.  DO NOT, sit in the outdoor patio for a meal.  The chairs are so uncomfortable.  They are sized for a 12 year old.

The place is decent.  The pasta dishes are all pretty good.  The appetizers are really good.  I recommend the pizzas.  I normally would not recommend something so ordinary, but the pizza oven does a good job at slightly burning the crust...like a real pizza.  The place uses fresh ingredients which is half the battle.  If you are in Southlake Town Center, hungry, and have an hour or so, try it.  I think you will like it.  The only reason the score is an 80/100 is because I rarely give any chain restaurant a review, and when I do, it rarely makes it out of the 70's.  So, an 80 for a chain is quite good...

Brio Tuscan Grille on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

iFOODCASTER.com Dallas restaurants